Huwebes, Agosto 18, 2016

HAVING TROUBLE IN MY VISA APPLICATION 2016

As the caption says, this week is the time to submit our VISA FORM. The thing is there are lot of details I cannot fill-out yet. I plan to submit and apply for a student visa this coming Monday (August 22, 2016). Japan Embassy in my country (Philippines) set visa application from 8:40 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. only (Monday to Friday). For some of you who are on the same page with me, I hope this blog entry can help you soon! (although details may of course vary from case to case basis). You may want to email your sensei/ lab staff in this format.

I emailed my sensei's assistant Professor asking the following details:

Dear Prof. Ery,

Greetings!

I will visit Japan embassy on Monday and submit all requirements needed. However, there are some details asked in the visa application form that I hope you can help me with or clarify. Here are the following details asked:

Intended length of stay: ( 2 years? although the program is 5 years, I understand that I can only write what's written based on the certificate given to me)

Date of arrival in Japan: in the visa sample given, October 2016 (with no exact day) was written. I am confused as to whether I would write the exact day of my flight (which I don't have as of the moment), or just stick with October 2016.

Port of Entry: Kansai Airport?
Name of Ship/ Airline: No idea

Name and address of hotels/persons with whom applicant intends to stay:
Since I am applying for a student visa for 2 years, I wonder if the information I would write here is the hotel I would be staying for 1-2 days or the dormitory I would be assigned to. The problem here is I don't know any details yet with regards to my dormitory. Name, Telephone Number and Address are asked.


Guarantor or reference in Japan:
Should I write your name Prof,Ery? or should it be Prof. Muranaka? Name, Tel.No., Address, Date of Birth, Occupation and Position, Nationality and Immigration status are asked.

Inviter in Japan: (same as the Guarantor right?)

Thank you so much for your kind assistance. Have a great day Prof.Ery!

SIncerely,
Dez

I will update you guys once I receive Prof. Ery's reply.

-xoxo
dhezcycoolet